This sock is designed for people who experience conditions such as decreased nerve sensation caused by diabetes orfoot pain associated with arthritis. The Sensifoot Sock has many important features to help protect sensitive feet:
- The sock incorporates physician recommended mild, non-constricting gradient compression
- an anti microbial finish inhibits fungal and bacterial growth on the sock
- moisture-wicking fibers help keep feet dry throughout the day
- accurate sizing provides a comfortable, non-bunching fit
- the sock stays up and does not wrinkle
- toe closures are very flat and smooth
- non-irritating, low profile toe seam does not dig into sensitive skin, and helps prevent abrasion
- soft padding in the foot and toe areas helps to protect against friction on pressure points
Fiber content: 80% high bulk optic white acrylic, 17% nylon, 3% lycra
Machine Washable in warm water, tumble dry low temp.
*Sizing for graduated compression socks, stockings & armsleeves differs significantly from typical sizing, and is based on precise measurements. Each brand also varies. To ensure you are ordering the correct size for you, please refer to the size chart for this specific product before making your selection.