Sigvaris Compreshape Capri is an outerwear that helps you manage lymphedema and lipedema. Benefits: Effective solution for the management and treatment of chronic edema. Product design and material allow for the proper distribution of compression and containment. Independent Wear. Easy to use garment allows you to remain independently active in your treatment. Pairs with Inelastic Wraps. Build compression and pair it with your inelastic wrap garment for additional securement.
- Premium material for containment and coverage during daily wear
- Stylish waistband design with abdominal coverage
- Smooth seams for an attractive appearance and patient comfort
- Wide size range accommodates hip circumference up to 208 cm
- Offers 10–15mmHg of mild, supportive compression for the treatment of abdominal or truncal and upper thigh edema
- Easy to maintain, durable, and washable
Fiber content: 78% Polyamide, 22% Elastane.
Not made with natural rubber latex
Indications: Lymphedema, Edema, Lipedema
Compression Level: 10-15mmHg
*Sizing for graduated compression socks, stockings & armsleeves differs significantly from typical sizing, and is based on precise measurements. Each brand also varies. To ensure you are ordering the correct size for you, please refer to the size chart for this specific product before making your selection.