Sigvaris Cushioned Cotton Rx socks were specifically developed to address the needs of people who stand for prolonged periods of time at work. The Cushioned Cotton Rx compression sock looks and feels like a soft, comfortable athletic sock but performs like a top quality graduated compression garment, providing 20-30 mmHg of compression. Available in Black and White.
Features and Benefits:
- 64% Supima? cotton which is naturally breathable, soft and hypo-allergenic. Ideal for sensitive skin
- Wicking quality draws moisture away from skin
- Soft, cushioned sole, heel and toe protects feet amd helps absorb impact from walking or running
- Flat, low-friction toe seams for added comfort
- Soft, stretchable knit-in top band prevents pinching
Diabetic friendly Recommendations:
- Prolonged job-related standing or sitting (health care professionals, factory employees, cashiers, office workers)
- Can be worn with work boots, steel-toed shoes and tennis or sports shoes
- Varicose veins
- Tired, heavy, aching legs
Fiber Content: All styles: 64% Cotton, 28% Nylon and 8% Spandex
*Sizing for graduated compression socks, stockings & armsleeves differs significantly from typical sizing, and is based on precise measurements. Each brand also varies. To ensure you are ordering the correct size for you, please refer to the size chart for this specific product before making your selection.