These Style 402 Anti-Embolism Thigh Highs with Waist Attachment are patient friendly, medically-correct anti-embolism stockings that provide maximum comfort while delivering precise graduated compression to the legs. Great replacement for your current inspection-toe style hospital stockings.
• 18 mmHg compression at the ankle
• Built in Gusset - provides maximum comfort without restricting blood flow
• Gentle hold top Band, keeps stocking in place without patient discomfort
• Inspection toe hole, allows easy monitoring of patients vital signs
• Compression-free toe allows free movement of the toes for added comfort
• Made in the USA
• Fiber Contents: 90% Nylon / 10% Spandex
Sold as a Pair
Measuring your leg: measure ankle at narrowest point, measure calf at widest point, measure thigh at top of thigh (where buttocks meet top of thigh), measure length from bottom of heel to top of thigh.
*Sizing for graduated compression socks, stockings & armsleeves differs significantly from typical sizing, and is based on precise measurements. Each brand also varies. To ensure you are ordering the correct size for you, please refer to the size chart for this specific product before making your selection.